We have compiled our Treatment Survey Results (below) which might help M.E. sufferers. This survey is ongoing, so please continue to contact us regarding treatments that have or have not helped you.
Note: You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader software to view the PDFs
You can download this for free by clicking here
Please take a moment to contact us regarding what treatments have helped you. Please include the following, where applicable, in your letter or email:
- Your name.
- Your email address.
- What treatment has helped you? How?
- Is it prescribed on the NHS or purchased privately? If privately, where can it be bought and at what approximate cost? (Please provide as many details as possible.)
- Has it given you any bad side effects? If so, what kind?
- Any further comments on treatments which have or haven’t helped.
- The name and contact details of any national/international consultants (NHS or private) who have been supportive and in what way?
- [Kent residents only]: Please provide the name and contact details of any GPs in Kent who have been supportive and in what way?
We will not offer your email address or personal address to any other party for any reason without your written consent.
The Grace Charity for M.E.
20 Dickens Close